- Product Reviews
- Product Features & Wig Care Knowledge
- Payment & Shipping Info.
When You're Looking For Real 100% Human Virgin Remy Hair Full Lace Wigs, TSINGTAOHAIR is the BEST You Can Get!
Have you've ever been scammed into spending your hard earned cash on hair that appears beautiful and feels wonderful, only to have it turn into gnarls of barbed wire and tangles? Then it's time to give TSINGTOHAIR a try today!
Here at TSINGTAOHAIR, we care about our customers. That is why we've been working hard to deliver the best hair to people all over the globe for last 20 years. We sell our top-notch human hair at the most competitive prices on the market. We source from all parts of the world, Eastern Europe, to Brazil, from Argentina to Russia, Peru, Argentina and Mongolia, we collect the most luscious and flawless hair that money can buy.
Below is a brief introduction of our Human Virgin Remy Hair Full Lace Wigs:
Maintaining hair cuticles intact and aligning them in the same direction. The human hair is completely in top grade quality and healthy condition.
Can be colored&dyed (natural color only), curled, iron flatted freely. It is considered to be most worth because it can be treated exactly the same as your own hair!
No shedding with proper care. Every strand of hair should reach the ordered hair length honestly. The hairs are implanted and hand-tied on the wigs caps delicately by our skilled hair professionals to make sure all hair knots are the most invisible and strongest.
No tangling with proper care. Made of 100% Highest Grade of Real Natural Human Virgin Hair With Hair Cuticles Intact & Align In The Same Direction. We only select the best human virgin hair meticulously to make our virgin hair lace wigs and leave the hair cuticles intact and aligning in the same direction. The result is stronger, superior healthy hair.
Flawless natural hairline and looking. The wig has an amazing natural hairline, with realistic shaped temples and slight sideburns. It looks good and feel gorgeous, perfect for someone looking for an entirely natural appearance. The versatility of this unit allows it to be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo!
Invisbile durable lace. The soft Swiss lace and French lace material we used are best quality, very light, durable in strength, extremely invisible and natural. The lace seems disappeared when you put it onto your skin!
How to Take Care Lace Wigs?
Hair Care Instructions For Full Lace Wigs:
1. Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm or cold water. Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, exercise, and etc. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair tangles. Too much leave-in conditioners and other hair care products will create a build up on the hair and will cause it to tangle faster. If the hair feels dry or heavy with build up, wash it with good shampoo & conditioner.
2. Before washing the hair, spray mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom up. You must gradually wet the hair down and brush it gently before you completely wash the hair. If the hair is very dry and a lot of water is added at once, hair will swell up like sponge and tangle! Therefore, it is important to gradually wet the hair and brush it.
3. After wetting the hair, add shampoo and conditioner and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry the hair but you can also blow-dry with low to medium heat.
4. Make sure you brush the hair daily and apply some leave-in conditioners so that the hair is soft and moist. A good leave-in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying. But remember not to put too much otherwise there will be a build up and make the hair feel too heavy. If the hair feels too dry or heavy with too much hair care products, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.
5. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolong exposure to chlorine or salt water which causes the hair to tangle. Always wash the hair right away with shampoo and conditioner after swimming in both types of water. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.
6. Make couple of big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise (please untangle the hair before making the braids). NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed.
7. You can also make a leave-in conditioner at home by diluting conditioner (10%) with water (90%). Apply the mixture lightly onto your hair and brush the hair from the end to the top near the scalp. Although it is important to apply leave-in conditioners to keep the hair from dryness, it is important to keep the hair clean by washing the hair about twice a week so that it will not create a build up.
8. It would be advisable NOT TO TINT, COLOR, PERM OR DO ANY EXTRA CHEMICAL PROCESSES because it has already been treated. Please be extra careful with blonde and other light colored hair. They are more chemically processed than the dark hair. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the outcome.
9. Please check the hair before you use the hair. Be certain that the hair texture, color, length, and quality are what you want. We will not be responsible for the hair if it is not in original condition. For the WET & WAVE hair such as the French Refined and the European Wave, you may test the curl by wetting a small portion away from the rest. Place the hair on a desk, pull a small portion away from the rest, spray some water, and let it soak for about 15 seconds. Hold the top of the hair while it is on the desk and gently brush the wet portion from the bottom and watch it wave. Towel dry and scrunch it to wave up more.
10. Some hair comes out form the wefts easier than others (e.g. silky hair). In cases like this, you may glue or reinforce the weft before putting it on. Washing & Conditioning your Hair System
Shampooing and conditioning your hair system is not like shampooing your natural hair. Rubbing shampoo into your hair system as if it were naturally growing hair will cause the hair to tangle. Here's the step-by-step method we've found best for giving your hair system a professional shampooing and conditioning. The method we recommend will prevent tangling, and can be performed either on a plastic head mold or when you're wearing your system in the shower.
How to Wash a Wig?
1. put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2. fill a washbasin with WARM water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3. swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain.
4. lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET.
5. place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process.
6. When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS.
How to prevent lace wigs from shedding?
1. Use Knot Sealer- Knot Sealer is a product that comes in small spray bottle that is used to seal the knots on your lace wig. Turn the wig inside out, spray on the mesh or lace and allow it to completely dry before wearing it. It is also important that you Reseal the knots after every wash. Wait for your unit to completely dry before spraying Knots Sealer. Knot Sealer is available in the "Accessories" section of our website.
We ship worldwide via UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS, Special Airlines etc.
Generally ,UPS is our offical express option, as they provide fast delivery, safe and good service. UPS provides signature required service, and we provide this service to every package If you do not need signature service, please contact us in advance.
Shipping Rates To Worldwide:
|countries||shipping Time||shipping Rate|
|USA, CANADA, UK||2-3 work days after shipping||
$26-$30 for first 500g, $10 for every increased 500g
|Europe: France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden...etc||3-4 work days after shipping||$30 for for first 500g, $10 for every increased 500g|
|Africa: South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria..etc||4-5 work days after shipping||$30 for first 500g, $10 for every increased 500g|
|South America: Brazil, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Guyana...etc||4-5 work days after shipping||$30 for first 500g, $10 for every increased 500g|
For the goods with weight more than 20kg, please contact us for bulk goods preferential shipping cost.
Q: How long is the delivery?
A: For stock hair units, we usually can ship them out in 1-2 work days. If our production needs more time to prepare your stock orders, we will email you or phone you to let you know and achieve your agreement. For custom orders, the production turn around time is 20-40 work days depending on the complexity of your order.
Q: Why the price on the shipping invoice is different from the price I paid?
A: The prices shown on the shipping invoice will be different to what you paid as the prices on the shipping paper are for Customs declaration only. A lower price declared helps the customers reduce ad-valorem duty or sales taxes you may have to pay when receiving imported goods in certain countries. Please check about importing / tax regulations if you are first time customer. If you want us to declare true value on the shipping invoice, please inform us in advance.
Tsingtaohair.com accepts the payments via L/C ( letter of credit), western union, moneygram, bank transfer ( T/T ), paypal and moneybookers. You can please select any payment method which is convenient for you.